Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2018

Wallflowers: Three of a Kind by CP Smith


29627930


(Wallflowers Series #1)

This book.... oh, this book! :) It's good. Extraordinarily good.

Very few authors can pull off what CP Smith does for me in each and every book: believable insta-love, swoony alpha heroes, and relatable and loveable heroines.

I loved seeing Cali and Devin fall for each other and overcome the obstacles thrown in their way. I laughed and cried, rejoiced and hurt with them through it all. I was so drawn into the story that I really felt like I became Cali (being a wallflower myself, she and I have similar hearts) and loved being pursued by Devin and finding an inner strength and courage. All the words of wisdom provided from multiple sources touched my heart and encouraged me, too. I was fully lost in the story and so did not want to leave Savanah and Cali and Devin's presence.


Another love for this story: the trio of women who built a friendship to last! There's more than just a love story between Cali and Devin, there's also a friendship love story being built with the 3 women that has a strength and beauty all it's own!

If you're looking for a story that delivers all the feels, gives you depth, and sweeps you off your feet, look no further!