Pages

Friday, March 2, 2018

Delta: Retribution by Cristin Harber


22727454


(Delta, #1)

Here's another amazing story from the pen (er, um... keyboard?) of Cristin Harber!! I adore military romance stories and Cristin has quickly (from about paragraph 1 of her first Titan book) become one of my top favorite go-to authors for a bit of excitement and love!!

This is a great beginning to a new spin off series from her Titan books. Trace and Marlena both have their own personal demons they struggle with - and I love that while each acknowledges how the other helps them deal, they aren't perfectly fixed now that they found each other. They just need the other to help heal and deal and move forward.

I loved getting to see Jerod and Brock again - and I'm looking forward to meeting more of the mysteriously dark and dangerous Delta Team!!