Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2018

Climb the Highest Mountain - Rosanne Bittner


CLIMB THE HIGHEST MOUNTAIN, 2015 Kindle and POD Edition


Savage Destiny book 5

Really, you MUST get all 7 books in the Savage Destiny series and fall in love with Zeke and his Abbie!!! My heart felt every emotion possible with these two - I cried, laughed, stressed, rejoiced, cheered, worried along with them. When a book/series can do that, you *know* they're the best! If I could only keep one set of fiction books, this would be it, hands down, no hesitation!

While I always enjoy reading how a couple gets together, I *love love LOVE* the romance and story that follows the HEA/wedding. I think that's another reason why I so enjoy this series - it didn't just stop at the wedding - we get to experience all their joys and struggles through their married life - but yet how much stronger their love grows over time.

While there were parts of this story I loved, this was one of my least favorite parts of Zeke and Abbie's story. More often than not I was wanting to reach through the pages of the book and knock Zeke around! GRRR! I mean, I get what he was thinking, but UGH! Did he *have* to be that stubborn about things??? Although the last chapter of the book won me back over before I just wanted to chuck it across the room! And all the problems with the kids - oye! My heart cried for all of them - I mean really, going through all that in that short amount of time would definitely break a person and their relationships.