Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2018

Embrace the Wild Land - Rosanne Bittner


EMBRACE THE WILD LAND, 2015 Kindle and POD Edition


Savage Destiny - book 4

Really, you MUST get all 7 books in the Savage Destiny series and fall in love with Zeke and his Abbie!!! My heart felt every emotion possible with these two - I cried, laughed, stressed, rejoiced, cheered, worried along with them. When a book/series can do that, you *know* they're the best! If I could only keep one set of fiction books, this would be it, hands down, no hesitation!

While I always enjoy reading how a couple gets together, I *love love LOVE* the romance and story that follows the HEA/wedding. I think that's another reason why I so enjoy this series - it didn't just stop at the wedding - we get to experience all their joys and struggles through their married life - but yet how much stronger their love grows over time.

This 4th book was a bit harder for me to read - not because of the writing itself, but I was starting to have a feeling of what may just happen to Abbie that Zeke wouldn't be around to save her.... While I desperately wanted to know what happened and how Zeke and Abbie worked through it, I wasn't wanting to get close enough to find out! My heart by this time in the series was very much involved and I didn't want to go through what Abbie was going to struggle through... but I did, and Zeke's over-flowing love for Abbie couldn't have been more needed or perfect!