Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2018

FRAMED by CP Smith


25441368
CP Smith again delivers a book packed with all the feels! I was totally on board for a great story to escape into by the blurb, but by the end of the first paragraph I was completely hooked! I had to know what happened and see how Kade makes it through the challenge set before him. Throughout the story Kade continually made my heart twist - whether from hurting along with him or swooning from his intensity. I think Kade is one of my favorite Alpha males. His connection to Harley and the lengths he went to to protect his woman - you can't get much better than that!

Harley quickly won me over as a favorite heroine. Her strength and stubbornness and willingness to do whatever it took to help Kade made me want to have just a bit of her personality in me. Her heart is huge and her head was (usually) on straight. The depth of her feelings for Kade and how she showed it was beautiful.

I really cannot say enough for Kade and Harley's connection. There was just something there that drew me in and made me believe that they were perfectly meant to be.

CP Smith took me on a journey through this story that I just couldn't get enough of -- I so didn't want it to end. The excitement and nail biting from the suspense part of the story, the swoons from the romance part of the story, the laughter from the different story threads (secondary characters and a favorite movie theme -- trust me, you read it, you'll understand better what I'm meaning): she delivered on them all!!

So, saying all that.... what are you waiting for? Quit reading the reviews and go get your book and experience it for yourself! This is definitely a story not to be missed!!!