Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2018

Hunted by Kaylea Cross


23440845


(Hostage Rescue Team #3)

Another amazing book brought to us by Kaylea Cross!!

Bauer and Zoe stole my heart from page one! I knew from book 2 that I would enjoy their story and I was not disappointed in the slightest! This book just became my favorite of the series! It also includes some cameos of some of my other favorite characters of KC - which was just the icing on the cake.

I totally swooned over Bauer and adored Zoe! Watching how they grew closer and gave to the other what they needed was amazing. There was just the perfect amount of action, suspense, fun, sweet, and spicy with these two.

Bauer and Zoe also gave me one of my favorite scenes - I'll probably always think of Bauer whenever I do (haha! or see!) push-ups. ;)