Pages

Friday, March 2, 2018

Noah by Cristin Harber


35113638


(7 Brides for 7 Soldiers #6)

As any good SEAL does, Noah Coleman quietly infiltrated my heart and captured it completely!! I can't tell you how many times this man just breathing made me swoon and fall harder in love with him!! And if his mere breathing presence did that for me -- just imagine what happens when he's being all protective, confident, alpha male!!

Cristin Harber writes stories that just work for me - and Noah and Teagan (and Will and Bella)'s story continues in the same manner as expected: I can't wait to dive in, and I don't want to leave!

Noah struggles to find how to make his calling work with his new reality - and comes up with a plan and team to make it happen (like a SEAL would!). Teagan makes me want to be a better mom, friend, encourager, and listener. Put the two of them together with the love they have for their kids and things grow and explode beautifully! Then there's the sweetness that's Bella and Will -- those kids simply melted my heart!

This is a fun, sweet, cute, and just happy-feel-good kinda story with a touch of suspense and swoony-man-doing-his-protection-calling-well kinda book that pulled me in and made me want to start all over at the beginning just because I could. You don't want to miss this!