Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2018

Property Of by CP Smith


24807491


Sigh.
Breathless.
Heartbreaking moments.
Overwhelming beauty.
Fully soul satisfying.

That's how I felt as I turned the last page of Property Of.

Ever since I heard that CP Smith was coming out with a new book, I've been on pins and needles waiting on it -- and she completely exceeded my expectations with this. Dallas constantly kept sweeping me off my feet. Nichola endeared herself to me as I identified with her in so many ways. Watching their dance around each other and how their relationship grew and overcame the challenges faced satisfied almost every fav thing I look for in a book.

Loved getting to know the BFFs and the siblings - and laughing at all their antics. The twist and turns with the suspense kept me nervous and guessing -- and full of shivers when seeing things from the villian's pov.

Dallas and Nichola have totally dug in deep into my heart and will have a permanent spot on my favorites list. Definitely recommend this book!!! If you're looking for some fun, some scary, some swooning - look no farther!