Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2018

Eagle's Song - Rosanne Bittner


EAGLE'S SONG, 2015 Kindle and POD Edition



Savage Destiny book 7

Really, you MUST get all 7 books in the Savage Destiny series and fall in love with Zeke and his Abbie!!! My heart felt every emotion possible with these two - I cried, laughed, stressed, rejoiced, cheered, worried along with them. When a book/series can do that, you *know* they're the best! If I could only keep one set of fiction books, this would be it, hands down, no hesitation!

While I always enjoy reading how a couple gets together, I *love love LOVE* the romance and story that follows the HEA/wedding. I think that's another reason why I so enjoy this series - it didn't just stop at the wedding - we get to experience all their joys and struggles through their married life - but yet how much stronger their love grows over time.

I was relieved to finally get to this book. My heart had been so involved with the Monroes that I was glad to have a final conclusion to their story. I loved that the final chapter in their saga ended years beyond the wedding and we got to see a glimpse into their family's future through the grandkid's lives. I was saddened with all the struggles and tragedies that still were prevalent in this family, but yet the strength of their love-bond proved unbreakable. I loved that there was several new happily-ever-afters for many. I just wish that it didn't take so long for Abbie to be reunited with Zeke at the end, but hey, I've noticed that RB tends to do that to my fav characters - make 'em wait for what they really want! :)

I finished reading this series this last spring and am looking forward to starting to read through this series again and again! Although, with as much as my heart tends to be involved with Zeke and his Abbie, I'll need to take extended breaks between visits.