Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2018

Marked by Kaylea Cross


22590176


(Hostage Rescue Team #1)

Kaylea is one of my go-to authors whenever I'm needing a military/law enforcement style romantic suspense. With this new series she's again giving me exactly what I want: just enough mystery/suspense, just enough romance (the kind that grows and is truly felt), and just enough fun and excitement!!

I love 2nd chance stories and that's what Kaylea brings us with Jake and Rachel. They met a couple of years ago but for various reasons drifted apart. Then someone enters Rachel's life putting her in a position to need Jake's protection. I loved being there as they caught the bad guys and grew closer again. Their relationship didn't feel rushed and I loved all the yummy tension between them.

I'm looking forward to the next books in this series.