Pages

Friday, March 2, 2018

Jax by Cristin Harber


35690375


(Titan #9)

Heart pounding.

That's what I kept feeling through the whole story: heart pounding excitement. Whether it was from fear of the unknown and twisted mind games, or from the heat of the moment, from the adrenaline highs to the swoony melting moments, Jax and Seven's story kept my heart racing from beginning to end.

I loved seeing Seven's young vulnerability, but yet mature strength. She is the perfect compliment to Jax. I saw alot of myself in her, with her quirks and desires.

Jax stole my heart with his determination, his convictions, his heart, his strength. Yeah, he has been known as the jerk with the attitude problem, but once you dig a little deeper.... Oye. Be still my heart.

As with every Titan book, I love finding myself pulled into the story to live and breathe everything Titan. Hearing Boss Man's words of wisdom, seeing the other team members, feeling the strength of the Titan bond, it always wraps my heart tight with warmth.

I giggled and cheered with all the Team Titan Easter eggs scattered throughout the pages. Such fun!

This is a Titan story not to be missed! While it is written as a stand alone, I think it reads better if you've at least read Delta Redemption first. And if you've kept up with the whole series, there's several cameos of favorite characters you'll enjoy all the more. I love seeing all the possibilities of where we're headed next!