Pages

Friday, March 2, 2018

Bishop's Queen by Cristin Harber


31224099


(Titan, #7)

Jan 2018 reread (audio)
I'm still beyond in love with this story!! Bishop and Ella are perfect!
---
Want an amazingly fun and classicly still Titan story? Look no further than the latest Titan release from Cristin Harber!

First thing when you open the cover, your breath is stolen and tears threaten, and then finally fall. Then you're taken on a roller coaster ride of emotions - from laughter, to heartwarming and heartaching, to flat out freaked out. haha! Watching how Bishop and Ella are knitted together despite their surface opposites is what I've come to expect from the Titan books. At first, while this book was definitely Titan, it still seemed kinda have taken a slightly different path. There's twists and turns and I'm-not-sure-how-it'll-actually-work-out,-even-though-I-know-it-will (thank goodness for guaranteed HEAs) moments. And then *bam* the Titan intensity hits, and hits again. So not only do you get a bit of a new flavor, you still get the comforting blow-'em-up moments. haha!

I also loved getting those treasured moments of the entire Titan family bonding together. Getting to see a glimpse of where everyone is at is always appreciated and I love how Cristin doesn't leave us hanging there.

I so enjoyed my escape into the Titan world and find myself happily satisfied. And of course, as always with Harber books - ready to see where she takes us next!

#TitanStrong baby!