Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2018

River of Love - Rosanne Bittner


RIVER OF LOVE, 2015 Kindle and POD Edition


Savage Destiny book 3

Really, you MUST get all 7 books in the Savage Destiny series and fall in love with Zeke and his Abbie!!! My heart felt every emotion possible with these two - I cried, laughed, stressed, rejoiced, cheered, worried along with them. When a book/series can do that, you *know* they're the best! If I could only keep one set of fiction books, this would be it, hands down, no hesitation!

While I always enjoy reading how a couple gets together, I *love love LOVE* the romance and story that follows the HEA/wedding. I think that's another reason why I so enjoy this series - it didn't just stop at the wedding - we get to experience all their joys and struggles through their married life - but yet how much stronger their love grows over time.

This 3rd book is one of my favs in the series - once I started reading it, it was a struggle to put it down and sleep/work/eat... :) How Zeke and Abbie deal with one of the most challenging struggles married couples could ever face both broke my heart but proved that really, love and forgiveness and understanding and acceptance all are of part of making a real-life (fiction - ha!) marriage work.