Pages

Friday, March 2, 2018

Hart Attack by Cristin Harber


20877620


(Titan, #5)

Let's try a flow chart, shall we??? :)

Have you ever read a book that captured your attention and heart from the first page and then hooked you so deep you experienced everything - not just read it? And the only possible cure for the intense and instantaneous book hangover is to start over from the beginning to relive it all again?

Yes - and you love those types of stories? Then what are you waiting for??? Hurry and get Hart Attack and dive in!

No - but you want to know what that feels like? Then what are you waiting for??? Hurry and get Hart Attack and dive in!

From the beginning, I was completely drawn into the story. I *felt* for Beth and Roman. I struggled with them, I cried for them, I laughed with them, I growled with (um, and at???) them, and I swooned with them (um, you may need a fan, or an ice bucket, or something - it got pretty hot a few times). I was overwhelmed by them and I flew with them! There was no letting up - you start out on a fast paced ride and it doesn't ever slow down. There were multiple moments where I had to make myself put down the book for a minute and remember to just breathe and even wipe my tears away!!! Even in the moments where I felt growly towards their actions, as time went on and more secrets were exposed, I not only understood, but it made me love them (and the growly moments) all the more because of it.

I love how Cristin continues to bring her stories to life with her unique voice and irresistible men and women. This is an amazing and worthy addition to her Titan series.