Pages

Friday, March 2, 2018

Only for Her by Cristin Harber


25015604


(Only, #2)

In high school, our home-ec teacher loved The Thorn Birds. She showed it every year in one of her classes. And she had it timed perfectly that we'd get sucked into the story and whenever we'd get to a climax in the movie and just had to know what happened next, the bell would ring and we'd have to wait till the next day.

Well, Cristin Harber has brought that same feeling back to me as an adult! And she know's exactly what she's doing!! She provides so many feelings and so much detail in such a short novella that I still feel like I've been immersed in a full-length novel. And boy, can she pick the spots to leave us with a cliff hanger!!! :) But despite the cliffy, she's given me so much that I didn't feel gypped off and left hanging too bad. I'm definitely excited for next month when part 3 arrives and the month after that with the conclusion!

I loved seeing how strong but yet vulnerable Emma has become as an adult - I absolutely adore her. And Gray... well Gray just plowed his way in, made me swoon and completely swept me off my feet!! I mean, just listen to him:

"Prepare yourself, Ems. I'm coming for you and I want forgiveness."

"I'm back with one mission. You."

"It's always been you."


I think this is one of the most highlighted novellas I've got!!

Only for Her is an amazing addition to the Only series - and you don't want to miss it!!!