Pages

Friday, March 2, 2018

Delta: Rescue by Cristin Harber


27993624


(MacKenzie World, #3, Delta #2.5)

I don't know how Cristin Harber does it, but she yet again blew me out of the water with Luke and Maddy's story!

I love how no matter the length (with this story being a novella), she creates and draws me into a world that gives me all the emotions I need, along with keeping my attention and making me feel like I'm getting the whole story and not rushing through anything. Once I start, I can't really stop, unless it's to make the book last longer because I don't want it to end yet!

I have a girl crush on Maddy. Love the mix of badass and innocence. Totally worked for her.

Luke? Well.... he's Titan's Delta.... If that doesn't tell you everything you need to know then I don't know what to tell you (no wait, I do.... GO READ THE REST OF TITAN/DELTA books! lol). Luke is an awesome mix of in charge alpha and gentle sweet alpha. Yep, he's got it going on.

Watching Luke and Maddy work through their connection and obstacles and figure out what was behind all the smoke screens and walls each had around themselves enthralled me. Getting the bad guys: awesome (of course!) (and they were *bad*). Getting to see several other favorite Titan/Delta characters rocked as well!

I'm looking forward to experiencing the other books in the MacKenzie series, both as part of this MacKenzie Family special release and the series as a whole.