Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2018

Christmas in a Cowboy's Arms - anthology

34137617
A Chick-A-Dee Christmas by Rosanne Bittner
This was a great Christmas story, and actually for me it became the pretty red bow to tie up the Outlaw Hearts series with. So many smiles and sweet moments mixed in with the ever present dangerous adventure of being a part of the Hawkner family. I'm always gonna love Jake, Randy, and their family. This story warmed my heart and filled me up!

The Christmas Stranger by Linda Broday
Woohoo! We get to go back to the Lone Star Ranch!! The Men of Legend series is one of my favs of Linda Broday's stories and getting to get another little bit of time with them is always welcome. Hank and Sidalee's story overwhelmed me with feel good! Despite it's short length, this felt like a full length book and their hea was perfectly done. And gotta give some lovin' to Beau -- he kinda stole some scenes. 

A Texas Ranger For Christmas by Margaret Brownley
This is the first book I've read by MB and I'm impressed! Sadie and Cole's story swept me away with how simple and beautiful and heartfelt it was. This was another short story that managed to grab my attention and deliver the feel-goods and connection I need in my stories.

Father Christmas by Leigh Greenwood
Joe and Mary (haha, I'm ashamed to say how far I was into the story before I caught onto their names!) and Sarah's story totally sucked me in and gave me all the warm fuzzies I love to have. Plus good ol' Samson and the rest of the creatures made for awesome 2ndary characters. Sweet story and I'm looking forward to discovering more of Leigh Greenwood's books.


Working my way through the stories....

TBR:
A Christmas Reunion by Amy Sandas

A Christmas Baby by Anna Schmidt