Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2018

Lethal Pursuit by Kaylea Cross


29874303


(Bagram Special Ops, #3)

Have I ever mentioned that Kaylea Cross is one of my top favorite authors? Well I'm shouting it out again!! You don't want to miss out on any of her stories, but *especially* this one! I had a feeling before I even started reading this book that my heart would break and be beautifully put back together - and I was not wrong! Jackson and Maya's story is definitely my favorite of this whole series, and one of my top favorite of Kaylea's couples.

This book touched on some scary hard issues that while I know are a reality, I think we all kinda try not to think about it. This book PUT ME IN THE MIDDLE of the terror (more than just one kind!) and very gently led me through. Jackson and Maya's story is beautiful to watch unfold throughout every nightmare and every triumph.

I cannot express clearly enough my love for Jackson and Maya. You just need to experience their story for yourself and feel the intensity and beauty for yourself!