Pages

Friday, March 2, 2018

Only for Him by Cristin Harber


24750006


(Only #1)

Only an excellent story-teller and talented author could take two of my not-my-ideal-storylines and make me absolutely and completely fall in love, adore what is happening, and want more! haha! It's absolutely official - Cristin Harber can write anything and I'll read it and fall in love! Granted, some characters/books may still burrow deeper than others, but she's my new KA-like author.

From the beginning, Cristin built a world that sucked me in quickly and shook my emotions up. I love seeing the sweetness of young love and the world that was weaved around Gray and Emma was beautiful! (which really displays her talent because I pass on most all high school/college aged books) I found myself looking at how far I'd gotten in the story and getting upset because the ending was coming too quickly! I wanted more! :)

Warning: This is part one of a multi part story, which means, there is a cliff hanger ending (which is one of my not-favorite things, especially if I'm caught unaware). However....... part 2 will be released very soon after part 1 so there isn't that huge of a wait (thank goodness!) And the way Cristin wrote it -- I don't think I would have wanted part one to end any other way!!

I love the mystery, drama, sweet, and heart Cristin poured into Gray and Emma! And I am on pins and needles waiting for their conclusion! You definitely don't want to pass this story up!!