Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2018

Disavowed by Kaylea Cross


24356109


(Hostage Rescue Team #4)

Disavowed is absolutely amazing!!!

Kaylea Cross again knocked her book out of the park by giving us the perfect mix of romance, adventure, sexy times, and suspense. She had me sobbing by the middle of the prologue and kept me intensely hooked with the Bourne-type adventures B and Matt lived through.

2nd chance romances have to be written *just so* in order for me to fall in love with them and believe that the ghost of the dead spouse isn't still hanging over their heads. And Kaylea succeeded 110% there with me! You felt the love Matt had for his first wife in the prologue, but also saw how he was able to process her death and acknowledge that he can still love Lisa, and yet still find love and happiness again with B.

Also, if you've read her Titanium series, you'll love seeing how the guys show up and help save the day!! Sigh, Sean! Love you, man!!

Awesome storytelling by an amazing author! I'm looking forward to the next book in the series, and honestly, it can't be written and on my kindle fast enough! haha!