Pages

Friday, March 23, 2018

The Last Outlaw - Rosanne Bittner


34006783


Outlaw Hearts book 4

Deep breath - wow!! What a story! The Last Outlaw stole my breath and wrecked my heart and mended it all and gifted it back to me better than before. This definitely is an intense, emotional, but yet beautiful and satisfying read.

Jake and Randy have been through so much, and this shows just how deep and strong their love for each other are, and how a deeply devoted relationship can carry the other through the toughest of situations. Jake has gown and changed for the better in his older years, and was finally able to find a way to defeat the demons that have been chasing him his whole life. Randy also was able to recover from the events of book 3 and become the strong matriarch of the family she was destined to become. 

I'm just simply overwhelmed with this story - from the highs and lows, the sweet soft moments to the intensely terrifying ones, from the laugh-and-shake-my-head to the swoony-melt-my-heart moments - this book delivers it all! From the first pages of Outlaw Hearts to the last pages of The Last Outlaw - Jake Harkner and his Randy and their family will embed themselves deep within your heart and you will refuse to let them go. 

I'm very much looking forward to one of the final glimpses into the Harkner's lives with the Christmas Story that's coming out soon! Jake and his sweet Sadie Mae?? I'm ready! haha!