Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Texas Embrace - Rosanne Bittner


2715805

Hawkins book 1

Rosanne Bittner is one of my favorite authors - not everyone can write a love story that is so powerful and real (and not all just about lust). She again wraps me up into her character's lives to the point they become real to me.

John and Tess's story - how they meet and how their love grows despite the hardships - is hard to forget. But what I think is most beautiful is the way John loves on Tess and teaches her to love him after they're married. The drama, adventure, love and emotions with these two will keep you enthralled! John is one of the best heroes (handsome, strong, real manly), and I just can't help but admire Tess!

Texas Passions is a sequel to this book - I was so glad to discover there was a bit more to John and Tess's story. I love it when authors extend love stories well into married life. There just seems to be something so powerful about the "as long as we both shall live" kinda love that you miss out on otherwise.