Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2018

Arizona Bride by Rosanne Bittner


4026302


(Arizona, #1)


May 2016 reread: I'm still lovin' this story even more so the more I read it! I learn/remember something new each time that makes me adore Shannon and swoon over Bryce all the more. Well, and Saguaro isn't hard to swoon over either. ;)

__________

I greatly enjoy books written by Rosanne Bittner, and this one made it to my list of favorites!

It's not a super easy (light-hearted) read - I was totally wrapped up into Shannon and felt like I experienced each of the tragedies she experienced. I couldn't help but understand the decisions she made (and believed I'd make the same), and felt my heart breaking with hers though the toughest ones. However, the strong, powerful love Bryce and Shannon had for each other proved to be strong enough to conquer anything they faced!

This book is staying on my keeper shelf, and will probably fall apart from being re-read so much! I hope it becomes available on my kindle soon!

Arizona Ecstasy is a sequel to this book - it continues the story of Bryce and Shannon and their boys. I loved getting to know more about their lives!