Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2018

Tactical Strike by Kaylea Cross


28525437


(Bagram Special Ops, #2)

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - Kaylea Cross's stories are one of my top go-to whenever I want a RS that I know will give me exactly what I want - the perfect amount of heart, love, action, and suspense!

Bagram Special Ops is one of my favorite series of her's and it's because of how real she brings this story line to life. She's somehow managed to put more research and detail into this without losing the romance or the real.

I love Ryan's attitude and how he wouldn't let anything stand in his way to Ace - including Ace herself. And Candace - well, she was one tough, strong chick and definitely needed someone like Ryan - but only in a way that enhanced her, because she could hold her own.

I think the action scene in the Afghan mountains is one of my favorite bits of this story!!

You cannot go wrong with this book!