Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2018

Meet the New Dawn - Rosanne Bittner


MEET THE NEW DAWN, 2015 Kindle and POD Edition


Savage Destiny book 6

Really, you MUST get all 7 books in the Savage Destiny series and fall in love with Zeke and his Abbie!!! My heart felt every emotion possible with these two - I cried, laughed, stressed, rejoiced, cheered, worried along with them. When a book/series can do that, you *know* they're the best! If I could only keep one set of fiction books, this would be it, hands down, no hesitation!

While I always enjoy reading how a couple gets together, I *love love LOVE* the romance and story that follows the HEA/wedding. I think that's another reason why I so enjoy this series - it didn't just stop at the wedding - we get to experience all their joys and struggles through their married life - but yet how much stronger their love grows over time.

I'm not going to lie. I had to travel the weekend I finally got to this 6th book and I knew that there was going to be a huge good-bye in it that was going to make me cry. I figured I probably should pay attention to the people around me and not have my nose stuck in a book, but that's what I did... I found a couch, planted myself on there and read all day... and hid my face as best as I could when the sobs came. OYE! I had to laugh because I don't think I've ever been as attached to a set of fictional characters as Zeke and Abbie and here I was literally sobbing over them!!! Thankfully I was surrounded by people who while they did tease me about my tears, let me be to work through my emotions and finish the book.

Huge props to Rosanne Bittner for writing this story. I can totally understand her comments she put on her website how she was so emotionally involved with the Monroes that after finishing this book she needed to step back. I knew after finishing this series I'd have to do the same thing!