Pages

Friday, March 2, 2018

Only for Us by Cristin Harber


25173004


(Only, #3)

Love it!!! Love it!!! Love it!!!

Cristin Harber continues Emma and Gray's story in an excellent 3rd volume in her Only series. She left us on pins and needles from the cliffy in Only for Her and didn't fail to disappoint in picking up right where it left off in Only for Us.

There was the perfect amount of drama and emotions -- even though my heart twisted and broke several times throughout the book, the pain didn't last long and Emma and Gray worked well together to get back on the right track quickly. Towards the end, I had a feeling the cliffhanger was going to leave me super anxious for the 4th and final installment of their story. And BAM it hit and now my heart is left all twisted and anxious again! haha!

Gray and Emma's love story is about young lovers, but yet, they seem to have a older, wiser strength about them. They're quickly sealing a special place in my heart for them!!