Pages

Friday, March 2, 2018

Black Dawn by Cristin Harber


23213194


(Titan, #6)

Oh my word!!!! Gotta catch my breath.... what a ride!

Parker and Lexi!! Oh my goodness!!! These two totally blew me out of the water!! I wasn't sure exactly what to expect, seeing that while Parker has been around since the beginning of the series, he was the quieter brains/tech guy behind the ops for the most part and we didn't hear a whole lot from him. There's a bit of a different feel to this story from the rest of the series -- and that's what makes this book amazing in it's own right!

[a:Cristin Harber|7192034|Cristin Harber|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1414987972p2/7192034.jpg] has yet to fail in delivering on all the emotions! She captured my attention from the beginning and provided the sweet, the heart-pounding, the heat, the tension, the tears, the comfort, the surprising twists and turns. Parker left no doubt in my mind the kind of Titan man he was, but in a more unique kind of way. And when it's time for his hackles to rise to get your attention and protect his girl - better watch out!! Lexi burrowed deep into my heart quickly with her mix of worldly innocence. They complimented each other with their differences and similarities - basically, they were simply perfect for each other! Meant to be!

You do not want to miss out on experiencing Parker and Lexi's story. It's beauty. It's Titan.

Along with the main story, there were several memorable scenes with favorite characters from previous stories - I giggled and swooned a lot with them!

Thanks Cristin for giving us readers another great Titan story!!