Pages

Friday, March 2, 2018

Delta: Ricochet by Cristin Harber


36388430


(Delta #4)

Cristin Harber wraps up the Delta series with Ricochet by throwing us right in the middle of the ocean and bombarding us with waves of heart-melting goodness, mind-numbing twists, heart-shattering moments, and heart-happy giggles. No matter what emotion dished out, it was always intense.

Adelia's mix of innocence and strength drew me to her to where I felt more inspired to be like her in several ways. She definitely intrigued me with her passion, her spirit.

Colin - boy, did I fall hard for him! Not only as the hero in the story, but with who he was as a brother and leader. He really came into his own, learned some lessons, and so quietly settled into my heart in such a way I know he'll always be there.

I always adore getting to escape into the Titan world and (re)connect with characters who become like precious friends to me - the feelings of family, loyalty, devotion, and love are always present - whether it's in the form of Winters handing out advice, Jared embodying "boss man", Javier giving big-brother orders, or Titan surrounding and protecting it's own.

Delta: Ricochet is an insanely intense and twisted, sweet and beautiful story - so totally worth the laughter and swoons, the heart attacks and tears. I stinking loved every moment!! You don't want to miss out.