Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2018

Comanche Sunset by Rosanne Bittner

This is another favorite story by Rosanne Bittner. I really liked the unique story line with Wade and his Indian family (plus the education I received about the Comanche beliefs) and how through his journey, Wade not only gained more understanding about his Indian blood, but he became a better, stronger man through it too. His attitude and acceptance of dealing with prejudice and hate was to be commended - but if you push....just...too...far.... *watch out*! Loved how he met Jenny and how sweet and quickly their love grew -- nothing felt forced, and although it was quick, it still felt natural to me. I adored Jenny and her mix of feminine strength, spunk, and sweetness. Her heart was so open - it was a good thing Wade was there to capture her heart!

So much of the story enthralled me I couldn't slow down at all! I just had to know what happened next!