Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2018

Restoring Hope by CP Smith


22022618


January 2017 reread - fell in love all over again with Hope and Nic!!!

Original review:

I loved everything this book! It's got such a heart-breakingly beautiful, deep meaning behind the story and it all comes out wonderfully! From the AWE-I-wanna-soak-it-up moments between Nic and Hope, to the UGH-I-wanna-shake-somebody moments with Kat, from the angst-y moments to the suspenseful moments, from the hot and steamy to the melting-so-sweet! C.P. Smith nailed this story and I can't wait for the next ride she takes me on!

C.P. Smith definitely has her own voice and way to tell a story, but if you're a fan of Kristen Ashley - you're going to love any/all of C.P. Smith's books! Their men are kick-@$$ alphas. Their women are tough and sweet. They know how to tell a story and keep you enthralled.

I definitely highly recommend this book!