Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Outlaw Hearts - Rosanne Bittner


24689422

Outlaw Hearts book 1

I read this book a long time ago as a young teen, loving the story then, and recently decided to try to find the book and re-read it again... and let me tell you - I fell in love with Jake and Randy all over again!!! While I have found several favorite books over the years, Jake and Randy's story will always remain at the top!

Rosanne Bittner has a way of weaving a story into your heart so that you can't help but love the characters and feel like you truly know them! I love that their story wasn't just about them meeting, falling in love, then getting married at the end with a quick-peek epilogue into their future. She takes us through 20+ years of marriage, and introduces grandkids, making the story (to me) feel so much more complete! I love how not only we saw good times for them, but we also get to experience the real struggles that they faced together - and how their love was able to push through it all!

I didn't realize until "meeting" several of Rosanne Bittner's heros how one could "fall in love" with a fictional hero - but Jake definitely "stole" a part of my heart. And Randy - well, I'll just say that I'd love to have her strength and attitude!

This is one of Rosanne Bittner's stories you don't wanna miss!!!

Reread June/July 2015 for Do Not Forsake Me's release. Still over the top in love with Jake and Randy!

The original cover that I still love too! :)
2715790