Pages

Friday, March 2, 2018

Savage Secrets by Cristin Harber


18871549


(Titan, #4)

Wow. I literally finished this book just a few minutes ago and was feeling totally at a loss for words on what to say.... I absolutely *LOVE* Rocco and Cat (Kitten!!) While I love all of Cristin's books in the Titan series, I'm thinking Rocco and Cat stole first place (well, at least till I re-read any of the others and they take first place till the next... haha!) in the Titan corner of my heart!

I love the beauty of how their relationship grew - some things instant, others a steady, deep growth. I love how Rocco took care of Cat and never gave up on her. I love how Cat was both a lady, but tough, but vulnerable, but kick-butt!

There was a certain moment where I felt like my heart was torn in pieces, but the beauty and healing that came from it....

Cristin - thank you for sharing Roc and Kitten with us. I am never disappointed whenever I escape into Titan world!!