Pages

Monday, February 26, 2018

The Bridesmaid by Tanya Hanson


26890930


Kinda twisted, kinda forbidden, kinda freaking-me-out, The Bridesmaid by Tanya Hanson was a blast to read. I actually read the blurb and marked this as tbr, and then a few days later was digging around my book lists trying to find that one book about that one thing (you know those book worms) - and The Bridesmaid ended up being it! I immediately dove in and got lost in Lyddie and Gardner's story. Dreams vs reality -- desire vs honor -- it all gets twisted together before it unravels and then.......

What's cool is this book gave me more book worms about those awesome gothic type stories I read in high school (from the adult book side, of course!) and made me go digging around trying to find my favorites.

I'm looking forward to experiencing more of Tonya Hanson's stories.