Pages

Monday, February 26, 2018

Fire Eyes by Cheryl Pierson


22014427


Fire Eyes swept my heart away in an insta-love kinda way with Kaed and his Jessi's insta-love happily ever after story and has earned a place on my favorites and to-be-reread shelf.

This story is packed full of intense feels, nail-biting twists, and swoon-worthy moments. It starts out in such an violent way that you can't help but be hooked into discovering what happens next. I found myself horrified by the torture, tearing up from the care, and happy-sighing because of their strong connection. There's themes of family, inner-strength, and loyalty weaved throughout, as well as a pretty sadistic bad guy story line that honestly gave me the shivers! eek! Oh, and a few minor plot lines that were just the sweetest little pieces of goodness.

Kaed and Jessi gave me one of my favorite kinds of book escapes, making me fall in love with both of them.

I'm so glad my friend encouraged me to pick up Cheryl Pierson's stories. I'm looking forward to discovering more of her books.