Pages

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

(Rock Chick 0.5)


Amazingly awesome story for Marcus and Daisy!!! I loved spending the last 2 days (yes, because I didn't want to rush through it, I took 2 days to enjoy it!) I missed some of the length/detail I've enjoyed getting from KA, however, the shorter story didn't fail to still provide all the feels and fuzzies I've come to expect. Watching Marcus handle his Daisy with care and love and see their HEA from beginning to end melted my heart! Loved being in Daisy's head as she's learning all the truths she imparts to the Rock Chicks in the future. And Marcus is so the original Hot Bunch guy - lip twitches and demands to move in asap and all!

Even though this is a prequel of sorts, I think people will enjoy reading it after reading Rock Chicks series and a handful of her other books. There were so many fun cameo appearances packed in from so many places! Reading it first, you may miss some of them.