Pages

Monday, February 26, 2018

The Heart of a Texas Cowboy by Linda Broday

(Men of Legend #2)


The Heart of a Texas Cowboy is one of my top favorite of Linda Broday's books - from the very beginning I knew it was gonna wiggle it's way deep in my heart and it most definitely did.

I absolutely adored Houston and Lara's story, being with them as they found their strength and peace in each other. This is a beautiful and heart-twisting story and from the moment Houston reached for Lara's hand their connection sparked and continued to strengthen despite their fears and desire to protect themselves. I loved how they continued to take steps closer to each other and push through their walls to be vulnerable to the other and talk/communicate!

As I've discovered Linda Broday tends to do, the ending supplies some intense twists and turns, which serves to highlight the strength of the characters. With these particular twists, I love how it all worked itself out.