Pages

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

For You by Kristen Ashley

(The 'Burg, #1)

The Burg series is one of my top fav KA series - with Colt and Feb's story staying super close to my heart!

Getting to be a part of Colt and Feb's 2nd chance at love was a mind-blowing trip! The drama, the suspense, the conversations, the emotions, the intimate moments - all of it put together was amazing. I've yet to meet a KA couple who didn't make me fall in love with their story and *feel* deep down every emotion from the highest highs to the lowest lows right along with them.

Rereading this story fully for the 2nd time made me fall even more in love with Colt and Feb. I was able to pick up on and understand things better, why they did/felt the way they did.

Kristen Ashley is an amazing story teller and this is not a book to be missed!