Pages

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Fighting for Flight by JB Salsbury


20696518


 (Fighting, #1)


I wasn't sure whether I'd like a book about a MMA fighter, but this book intrigued me (along with the book cover - it definitely caught my eye). I'm so glad I took the chance because I've fallen in love with the world that Jamie created around her UFL guys and the girls they claim.

Jamie drew me into the heart of the story from the first page and kept me involved through to the end. I didn't want it to end!

Jonah and Raven are two of my favorite characters ever. Jonah's devotion to Raven and how he worked through his fears in having a real relationship and how he took care of Raven was beautiful. Raven's sweet honesty, her vulnerability and her strength shined through every page. I loved that they talked through their misunderstandings and that they worked through things instead of letting the drama fester and turn into something overblown.

This book will stay on my favorite shelf and be re-read often!! I strongly recommend if you even *think* you might be interested in it, just start reading! You'll be addicted too!