Pages

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Motorcycle Man by Kristen Ashley

(Dream Man, #4)

I'm on my up-teenth reread (or re-listen) to Tack and Tyra's story and I just keep getting hooked deeper and deeper. Their real, their journey, their hea - all of it fits them perfectly and I'd not want it any different!

_______________

I love love LOVE immersing myself into the Chaos world! This is the only motorcycle club book (which turned into the spin off series) that I like -- something about how KA built the world and just made it click for me did it!

I have adored Tack since we met him in Mystery Man with Gwen. And then throughout the entire Dream Man series -- and then when we finally get his and Tyra's story??? Tack stole my heart!!

I love everything about this -- from the attitude, to the bossiness, from the kids to the family, and from the fight Chaos has to deal with to how everyone comes together at the end (read the book and you'll REALLY get that!). I have so much of this book highlighted and I love rereading it and listening to the audio version as well (although Tack sounds different in my head than how the narrator chose to express him).