Pages

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Fighting for Forever by JB Salsbury


25494367


(Fighting, #5)

Fighting for Forever is JB Salsbury at her finest!! I think this is my favorite book of her's to date, and that's saying something seeing my intense love for her fighters and their women- especially Jonah and Raven (Fighting for Flight) and Blake and Layla (Fighting to Forgive/A Father's Fight)!

I took all week after it was released to slowly savor their story -- and I'm so glad I did. It was amazing, and I definitely didn't want to reach the ending too quickly! I just wanted to stay submerged in their world as long as possible.

I fell for both Mason and Trix hard. Their interactions and relationship grew so beautifully. J.B. delivered on all the feels: giggles, swoons, growls, tears, lack of breathing.... Every time I turned the page I felt something deeper and stronger. You go into the story with one idea, start reading it and change your mind, then throughout keep realizing that there's a few more twists and turns to discover.

Mason and Trix's story is definitely not one to miss!!