Pages

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Rough Ride by Kristen Ashley

(Chaos #5)

I stinkin' loved Snapper and Rosalie's story! They definitely started out on a rough ride, but overall, their relationship seemed easy - most of the drama came from outside the two of them, so they really just had to hold hands and ride out the trials together - and that "easy" was so nice to experience.

That drama outside of Rosalie and Snapper?? Omgoodness, my heart is pounding hard considering what's happening and what's in Chaos's future! eeek!

Overall, I adored this Chaos book, and I'm looking forward to rereading through the whole series (Motorcycle Man included) over the next couple of months to refresh my memory on everything (because, well... read the book and you'll get why!!) and prepare for Hound's story in July. But just sayin.... that one moment between High and Rosie??? (sniff sniff, happy sigh) That did something to my heart. I love these Chaos men!!