Pages

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Bounty by Kristen Ashley


27335087


(Colorado Mountain, #7)

*shuts kindle cover, looks up, slowly exhales.... smiles deep.... dials hubby*

-Yeah, babe?
-You know that feeling you get when your world has just been completely and utterly rocked by an amazing book and you're feeling so so much it's overflowing you and you just, just, just can't, just don't even know what to do with yourself, and yet at the same time, no one surrounding you really realizes just how much your world has changed?
-*pause* Can't say that I have, babe.
-Well, I just finished Kristen Ashley's latest book and that's how I'm feeling right now. I just don't know what to do with myself now. I really don't.
-*pause* You're such a girl.
-*giggle* That I am.

Thank you, Kristen Ashley for an amazing story that rocked my world! Deke and Jussy gave me a delightful escape that was easy and beautiful and exactly what I needed right now. Before I was a third of the way through I knew this would end up being one of my top favs (as most of the CM books are) and by the end, that was cemented in. Yes, there was drama, yes, there was danger, yes, there was sisterhood and family and loyalty, and all that other good stuff.... but there was so much... more. It was easy. Deke and Jussy lived out the title - their story? Just simple bounty!