Pages

Monday, February 26, 2018

A Marriage of Convenience: Mail Order Bride by Cheryl Pierson


31550414


Oh my goodness! Talk about a story that hooked me from the first page and sucked me in deep and swept me away fast!!! Oh did I love getting to experience Rocky and Melanie's hea!! So much so, I want more, please!!! Haha

Rocky was shocked at the surprise that was waiting for him at the station. Melanie is searching for a safe haven and is rocked by her own surprise. But these two, they just worked together so well, and their chemistry sparked from the first innocent touch. Rocky was the best kinda hero, protective, honorable, and strong, as well as smart (he struggled a little, but realized quickly what a treasure he just found in Melanie). Melanie, while being sweet and vulnerable, also had a gentle and wise spirit, and a backbone to compliment Rocky.

I fought against finishing the book as quickly as I did, because I didn't want it to end!! And there were a couple awesome twists towards the end that just made this story perfect! I absorbed this in one sitting because I just couldn't walk away. Loved it and will definitely be rereading it again!