Pages

Monday, February 26, 2018

Sweet Texas Christmas anthology


36519834



Sweet Texas Christmas is a fun, light, easy to read set of Christmas happily-ever-after short stories that just make you smile.

I adored Santa's Secret -- such fun to see Audra and Grady dance around each other and finally figure out they're meant to be. 5 stars

Kidnapping Kalli. Haha! Loved it and how these two met and fell in love. Adventure abounds and sweetness made my heart smile. Shiloh and Kalli's story gave me the excitement and the sweetness I love to read. 5 stars

Miss Miller's Molasses Cookies: cute story, lighthearted, not alot of depth. The "drama" keeping James and Josie apart kinda seemed to be missing something and didn't make me really fall/like either of them that much. 3 stars

A Christmas Visitor - Another cute story! Matilda was almost too stubborn and prideful for her own good, and Sterling for a moment (or two, or three) made me so mad! But then I kept going and when I fully learned what he did, it made sense and I forgave him quickly. haha! Second chance love story. 4 stars

The recipes at the end are a sweet (haha!) touch and funny enough, we have a treasured family cookie recipe I made earlier today that is almost exactly like one of the recipes in the book. Someone's family has great taste! :)