Pages

Sunday, February 18, 2018

Paradise Found by Sarah O'Rourke


38742935


Overall, I really enjoyed Ben and Sami's story -- I love second chance stories and the beauty that comes from lessons learned and the joy from restoring what was lost.

There were several sweet and fun moments wrapped up in this story. I totally fell for Ben! Once he discovered the truth, his determination and belief that he could set things right for both of them was overwhelming.

I had a hard time connecting with Sami. While I understood her response to the situation and what she did/was doing to try to give Ben everything he wanted, the way she went about it was hard for me to take. When they both finally got on the same page, it made my heart happier.

I haven't finished reading all of the books in their Passion In Paradise series and knowing there were quite a few cameos (like the Sheriff!) made me want to make sure I go back and check them out!