Pages

Friday, February 23, 2018

Striking Distance by Pamela Clare

(I-Team, #6)

Pamela Clare is one of my top favorite authors! Every story she creates she sucks me in and holds me tight! I don't think she could possibly write a book I didn't love!!

Javier and Laura's story definitely ties as a favorite in the series! The trials and journey these two went through to find each other and keep each other is amazing and heartbreaking and beautiful! There's things in this story that many people had issues with **SPOILER**Laura having and giving up her baby and then not having any more children with Javi.*** but I understood and even loved and appreciated!

You definitely want to read First Strike before (and after) reading this book. First Strike is the extended prequel that sets up Javi and Laura's relationship.

So many other reviews detail the story better - but I just had to share my love for Pamela's story!!!