Pages

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Hot SEAL by Lynn Raye Harris


25716896


(HOT SEAL Team #1)

Awesome story! I love 2nd chance stories and as an introduction to Lynn Raye Harris's HOT series, this definitely made me want to go back and experience the rest.

Loved how Dane pursued Ivy and fought to win her back. I liked how Ivy was strong and able to take care of herself, just wish she didn't fight with Dane so much about his need to protect her (but I'm kinda partial to distressed damsels who have an inner strength that shines through). The sparks answer heat between these two, wow! Needed a fan! I also enjoyed watching the bad guys get caught, that part of the story was not lacking.

So glad that my book club picked this to read and I finally got it off my tbr list and got to fall in love and see what I was missing out on. Definitely a LRH fan now!