Pages

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Fighting to Forget by JB Salsbury

 (Fighting, #3)

Jamie's done it again!!! She's sucked me into her UFL world with Fighting for Flight and Fighting to Forgive and I don't want to ever leave!! Finally, after a long (to me) wait, she's drawn me back with Fighting for Forget and yet again, I don't want to leave.

Rex and Mac/Gia both broke my heart in so many ways - I was already crying and emotionally broken before the prologue was over!! This story has a totally different feel than the first two books in the stories. It touches on some deep issues that I think while we know about them, we don't always consider how the evil affects others. Jamie provides just enough details about Rex and Mac's history and emotional struggles that you feel everything they go through and want to just hold them both close to protect and comfort them.

I loved being there as they finally got together and started building their relationship - and I broke about half way through. There is a beautiful HEA, but the journey there is crazy hard. Add in a few interesting twists that I wasn't expecting and the story is complete!

This book has a permanent place on my favorites shelf. Love it, love it, love it!!!