Pages

Sunday, February 4, 2018

Protecting What's His - Tessa Bailey

Line of Duty book 1

Lt. Tyler was my first dirty talker (thanks, Tessa, for taking my dirty-talker virginity!) - and he'll always have a special place in my heart. I never got as many shivers and tingles reading a book as I did this one!

I loved seeing Ginger find herself as she dealt with taking care of her little sister, worked through her struggles with why they left Nashville, and seeing her slowly but surly fall in love with Derek. I adored how Derek pursued her and never gave up, and always remained himself.

I think my favorite part of the story (well, besides all of it) was the scene in the hospital when Ginger rushed there after getting a phone call about Derek's involvement in a shooting....

Love this book (and the audio version)!! Tessa will always be an immediate purchase for me!