Pages

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Worth the Risk by Claudia Connor

(The McKinney Brothers, #2)

Claudia Connor has totally blown me away with her 2nd book in the McKinney Brothers series! You know you've encountered a talented author who can make you fall in love with a hero who isn't your usual type (suit-wearing business man).

Stephen and Hannah took me on a ride - so many highs and lows as we journey along their stories, where they've been, and what they're living through now to discover love and healing. I experienced highs with giggles and awes, I was crushed with tears and sobs - their story was both heartbreaking (their histories) and heartwarming (their finding each other).

I loved Hannah's soft, quiet strength. I swooned over Stephen's protective, encompassing, gentle (but tough) love.

I enjoyed getting to spend more time with the McKinney family and getting to meet all of Hannah's brothers.

This story is definitely worth the risk! Although, to meet the McKinneys, that isn't a risk at all, except to loose your heart to them!